- Cook Community Recovery Initiative
- Economic Disaster Injury Loan and Loan Advance
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Subsidies for Current SBA Loan Payments
- Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
- Downstate Small Business Stabilization Program
|Medium Sized Businesses||Large Sized Businesses||All Businesses|
Resources for businesses
- DCEO First Stop Business Information Center
- DCEO Small Biz Assistance Publications and Guide
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Small Business Environmental Assistance Program (SBEAP)
- DCEO Starting your Business in Illinois handbook
- DCEO Starting Your Business in Illinois Handbook Spanish
- ISTEP Program
- Advantage Illinois Participation Loan Program
- Advantage Illinois
- Advantage Illinois Spanish
- Understanding The GATA Pre-award Process Spanish
- Understanding the GATA pre-award Process
Just beyond the city limits of Chicago rests the 63 south / southwest suburbs known as the Chicago Southland. With over 800 festivals and events, 40,000 acres of forestry, 600 holes of golf, wonderful historic downtown shopping districts and some of the best restaurants, breweries and distilleries Chicago has to offer.
Browse available real estate for commercial operations.
The village's strategic location, diverse ethnic background, and aggressive economic development plans create ideal opportunities for domestic and international business investment and growth within the community.
Discover more about state and local incentives.
Discover more information about opportunities for local sponsorship.
The District has developed a public notification program for combined sewer overflows (CSOs) into the Chicago area waterways in accordance with Special Condition 8.14 of the NPDES Permit for the O'Brien (North Side) WRP, Special Condition 13.14 of the NPDES Permits for the Stickney and Calumet WRPs, and Special Condition 14.12 of the NPDES Permits for the Kirie and Lemont WRPs.
Cook County recently passed two new Ordinances that impact local businesses.
View the zoning map and zoning districts for the Village.